1. The customer is responsible to check the product at the time of receipt. The Customer must inform the seller of any product defects, faults or damages (quality and quantity of items; damaged packaging, and the likes). In cases where the product is unsuitable for its intended use, the customer has the right to refuse receipt of the product.
2. In such cases where the Customer finds the product faulty after purchase, the Customer must activate the product warranty by filling in the Warranty Activation Form, which can be found on http://www.bridgetech.com.ph/warranty. The Customer must upload a copy of the Proof of Purchase (Official Receipt). Failure to do so will void the activation.
3. When evaluating a claim, Bridgetech is acting strictly in accordance to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
4. All claims made after the 12 month Manufacturer’s Warranty period, as stated on the Customer’s Proof of Purchase (Official Receipt), will not be recognized.
1. Fill in the required information on the Warranty Claim Form.
2. Upon submission, Customer will receive an email confirming the receipt of your Warranty Claim Form; including the succeeding steps and resolutions.
3. Customer will be informed about the outcome of the warranty claim within 5-7 business days.
1. This Warranty only covers the manufacturing defects which are revealed during the period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the technical specifications of the product.
3. The Warranty does not cover limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear; and misuse (human error) resulting to damaged or broken product.
4. Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
- The Customer to immediately and effectively completed the Warranty Activation upon purchase. The Date of Purchase and Receipt Number must match the uploaded Proof of Purchase (copy of Official Receipt). All submissions are subject for verification and validation.
- Warranty Claim Form must be submitted, clearly stating the reason for replacement.
- Customer must provide photo or video clip of the faulty product via email or through our Facebook Messenger.
5. Failure to submit the required information (Official Receipt) will render your Activation void.
1. The return policy of Bridgetech products, together with the Terms and Conditions, are an inseparable part of every purchase or binding order in replacing a purchase.
2. A warranty of 12 months (1 year) manufacturing warranty is given to all products from the date of purchase or the date on the official receipt.
3. Only units that are registered to the Bridgetech website will have the right to claim for the warranty. A customer is responsible for the registration of the purchased unit/s 7 days upon purchase of the product.
1. Upload Proof of Purchase (Official Receipt).
2. Fill in Receipt number and Date of Purchase. Receipts with multiple Bridgetech items must be entered individually.
3. Fill in all required information on the Warranty Activation Form.
4. Upon activation, Customer will receive an email notification containing your Warranty Activation Number, which will be used for Warranty Claim.
5. For Warranty Claim, fill out the Warranty Claim Form, which can be found on the same page where you have activated your product. Please refer to your Warranty Activation Number to process your claim.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PROCESS OF CLAIM